Windermere 17th to 18th April 2021
The accommodation will be, wherever possible, arranged with quality independent venues.
We will gather approximate numbers attending from each club, together with the type of accommodation required. We will then finalise accommodation details with the venues and publish this information on the website so that clubs and parents can view details of the reserved accommodation.
There is a choice of accommodation available.
The cost per attendee – player / coach / parent / non playing relative / supporter which covers accommodation for two nights, and entry to the Festival is as follows:-
- CAMPING in your own tent/caravan pitched at the venue (minimum of 2 per standard sized tent). Prices based on numbers per tent and size of tent.
- CAMPING in your own tent pitched at a campsite near to the venue (minimum of 2 per standard sized tent)
- HOSTEL type accommodation with breakfast (minimum of 4 per room) or on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis
- PREMIER INN type hotel Price per person for accommodation in a (minimum of 4 per room)
All accommodation is between 1 and 18 miles of the Festival venue and is for a minimum of 2 nights.The nearest hostels are 1 and 3 miles from the venue.
Depending on the choice of accommodation selected by teams we do not intend to place all the clubs in the same location; all teams from the same club will, wherever possible, be kept together.
Website Terms and Conditions
Although AcumenEdge Ltd. attempts to provide accurate Content on this Website, it makes no representation, endorsement or warranty that such Content is accurate.
The term “Content” or “Contents” when used in this document applies to information, text, images, graphics, moving images, sounds, photographs, illustrations, software and any other media on the Website.
Windermere Food and Drink
There will be a range of very competitively priced food options and like as at every Rugby event the major strength is the distribution of liquid refreshment over a long period of time.With a variety of beers,lagers, real ales, wines,spirits and soft drinks all at Cumbrian prices there is more than enough to quench your thirst. There are also outside taps for drinking water to refill all water bottles.
Hot Food and Drink facilities available throughout the Festival:-
- Friday 16 April 4.30pm to 8.00pm (if required)
- Saturday 17 April from 11.00am to 5.00pm
- Sunday 18 April 11.00am until 4.00pm
There will be a wide selection of hot meals available throughout the weekend including early morning bacon butties and teas and coffees for the campers. Cakes, sweets, chocolate and other snacks will be available all day.For lunch there will be salads, sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, chips, crepes, jacket potatoes, vegetarian dishes and many other options.
If you wish your tour party to use food vouchers – instead of children- having to use cash on the day-food and lunch vouchers can be pre-paid and pre-ordered. For more details please email us at email@example.com.
Payments are to be made as follows:-
- £400* non refundable deposit with each booking per team per age group per club to be made at time of booking..
- A further 20% of the total accommodation and entry fees due on booking
- All final payments due by Monday 1 February 2021
The sooner payments are made the better the choice and range of accommodation remaining.
Guarantees of minimum number of teams participating, games played,services and facilities provided are only valid if all payments are made on time in accordance with the payment schedule.
To make administration easier we would prefer that you make only one payment per club (if this isn’t possible then only one per team please).
*Should there be an insufficient number of registrations for a Festival or an Age Group Competition to go ahead, and the organisers decide to cancel it, then this deposit will be refunded. In all other circumstances the deposit is non-refundable.