Chichester: 30 April to 1 May 2022 -Under 7 to Under 15 Age Groups
The accommodation listed is a sample of the type that may be used, but your actual accommodation will be confirmed only when your registration is received with your deposit.
The accommodation will be, wherever possible, arranged with quality independent venues.
We will gather approximate numbers attending from each club, together with the type of accommodation required. We will then finalise accommodation details with the venues and publish this information on the website so that clubs and parents can view details of the reserved accommodation prior to making final payments.
There is a choice of accommodation available. The cost per attendee-player / coach / parent / non playing relative / supporter which covers accommodation for two or three nights includes team entry and entry to the Tour on both days.
The variety of accommodation includes the following-
- CAMPING in your own tent pitched at THE PLAYING VENUE camp site This can be for 2 or 3 nights accommodation. Prices will be based on numbers per tent and size of tent
- PREMIER INN type hotel for two nights or three nights accommodation. Prices will be based on numbers per room
- BED & BREAKFAST basis in already erected Bell Tents-two nights accommodation. Prices will be based on numbers per tent and size of tent
- BED & BREAKFAST basis in Bunkhouse / Activity Centre accommodation.Prices based on number of nights.
- CARAVAN accommodation in a Standard / Superior / Deluxe Static caravan for three nights accommodation. Prices based also based on number of people per caravan
For details of accommodation pricing please complete our enquiry form in full, detailing the number of people in your touring group, your preferred accommodation, and other information as specfied in our enquiry form.
Most accommodation,but not all will be within 9 miles of the Festival venue.
Depending on the choice of accommodation selected by teams we do not intend to place all the clubs in the same location; all age groups from the same club will, wherever possible, be kept together unless you request otherwise. All teams from the same age group and same club will be as required be located in the same accommodation venue.
Here are some links to view the kind of accommodation likely to be used during the Festival in Chichester
Chichester Food & Drink
A number of food and drink trade stands will be providing a range of very competitively priced food and drink options. There will be a bar housed in the Pavilion at Chichester.
There are also outside taps for drinking water to refill all water bottles.
There will be a wide selection of hot meals available throughout the weekend including early morning bacon butties and teas and coffees for the campers. Cakes, sweets, chocolate and other snacks will be available all day.For lunch there will be salads, sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, chips, crepes, jacket potatoes, vegetarian dishes and many other options.
Chichester Accommodation Facilities
Depending on the type of accommodation selected many of the following facilities will be available:-
- Most accommodation is within 1 mile to 9 miles of the venue.
- Accommodation beyond 9 miles from the venue is accessible via a dual carriageway / motorway.
- All caravan parks have a clubhouse with bar facilities,entertainment programme and swimming pool
- All campsites have a cafe, toilets and shower facilities.
- Premier Inns have bar and restaurant facilities and our package options provide entry with bed only, or with bed and breakfast or a bed,breakfast and dinner option for 2 or 3 nights.
- The venue campsite is a 5 minute walk from Chichester Town Centre with all its restaurants and shops. It is also a 5 minute walk in the opposite direction to Chichester Leisure Gate with its Cinema, Bowling Alley, McD’s, KFC,massive Chinese restuarant and Amercian Diner.
- The venue campsite has toilets, showers but no electrical hook up,which could be arranged at an additional cost for a defined number of ftent pitches.
- All accommodations are a short drive to the beaches of the South Coast at Wittering and Hayling Island as well as being close to Portsmouth and all it has to offer including the historic Portsmouth Dockyard.
Payments are to be made as follows:-
- £400* non refundable deposit with each booking per team per age group per club to be made at time of booking..
- A further 20% of the total accommodation and entry fees are due by 30 November 2021
- All final payments due by Tuesday 1 February 2022
The sooner payments are made the better the choice and range of accommodation remaining.
Guarantees of minimum number of teams participating, games played,services and facilities provided are only valid if all payments are made on time in accordance with the payment schedule.
To make administration easier we would prefer that you make only one payment per club (if this isn’t possible then only one per team please).
*Should there be an insufficient number of registrations for a Festival or an Age Group Competition to go ahead, and the organisers decide to cancel it, then this deposit will be refunded. In all other circumstances the deposit and more is non-refundable depending on when your teams involvement is cancelled.
Website Terms and Conditions
Although AcumenEdge Ltd. attempts to provide accurate Content on this Website, it makes no representation, endorsement or warranty that such Content is accurate.
The term “Content” or “Contents” when used in this document applies to information, text, images, graphics, moving images, sounds, photographs, illustrations, software and any other media on the Website.