Chichester 4 to 5 May 2024
The accommodation will be, wherever possible, arranged with quality independent venues.
We will gather approximate numbers attending from each club, together with the type of accommodation required. We will then finalise accommodation details with the venues and publish this information on the website so that clubs and parents can view details of the reserved accommodation.
There is a choice of accommodation available. The cost per attendee – player / coach / parent / non playing relative / supporter which covers accommodation for two nights, and entry to the Festival is as follows:-
- Camping :- £95 per person for in your own tent/caravan pitched at the venue (minimum of 2 per standard sized tent).Based on a standard sized 4 person tent. Oversized tents will be charged an additional £20 per tent.
- Premier Inn Bed and Breakfast:- £136 per person for hotel type accommodation with breakfast (minimum of 4 per room)
- Static Caravans:- £178 per person for accommodation in a Standard / Superior / Deluxe Static caravan (minimum of 4 per caravan-3 nights)
All accommodation is between 1 to 18 miles of the Festival venue and is for a minimum of 2 nights.
Depending on the choice of accommodation selected by teams we do not intend to place all the clubs in the same location; all teams from the same club will, wherever possible, be kept together.
Prices are valid until on 1 November 2023
Website Terms and Conditions
Although AcumenEdge Ltd. attempts to provide accurate Content on this Website, it makes no representation, endorsement or warranty that such Content is accurate.
The term “Content” or “Contents” when used in this document applies to information, text, images, graphics, moving images, sounds, photographs, illustrations, software and any other media on the Website.
IYR Payments Schedule
Payments are to be made as follows:-
- £400 non refundable deposit* with each booking per team per age group per club –to be paid at time of booking.
- A further 20% of the accommodation and entry fee by Wednesday 1 November 2023.
- Final payments required by Monday 12 February 2024
To make administration easier we would prefer that you make only one payment per club (if this isn’t possible then only one per team please).
*Should there be an insufficient number of registrations for a Festival or an Age Group Competition to go ahead, and the organisers decide to cancel it, then this initial deposit will be refunded. In all other circumstances the deposit is non-refundable.
The link above refers mostly to the Mini Rugby competition but the timings will be very similar.