Advertising & Sponsorship
There are a large number of opportunities to promote your company to the attendees, spectators, online audience and other trade stands at the two International Mini & Youth Rugby Series Festivals in 2023.
Each Festival is attended by a minimum of 1200 people who have prepaid to attend. The maximum attendence has been around 3500 attendees per Festival.
For each festival in 2023 there will be:-
- Between 350 and 1000 players aged 7 to 12 participating
- Between 750 and 1500 parents and supporters aged from 27 to 55
- Plus up to another 2000 spectators at each event.
The online presence will be seen by a further estimated audience of 8000 to 13000 in 2022/ 23.
In order to make these competitions attractive to all members of the family and also to encourage more involvement by the local community with rugby, we are providing the opportunity to showcase the local area’s produce, crafts and industry.
Trade Stand spaces are available at all our festivals.
All other Festival have outdoor stands only. 10 outdoor open space areas will be available measuring 6m x 6m. Exhibitors to provide their own cover.
Power can be provided at extra cost (this is not guaranteed at all venues – it depends on enough exhibitors requiring power to justify the installation of generators).
Cost per outdoor space will be £645 per Festival. Prices are subject to VAT.
Chichester Festival – 7 of the total number of trade stands will be for catering.
Programme Advertising Prices
There will be a separate FREE full colour programme for each Festival.
Opportunities within the programme are:
- Back Cover – Full Page – £880.00
- Inside Front or Back Cover – Full Page – £745.00
- Inside – Full Page – £690.00
- Inside – Half Page – £510.00
There are a number of online advertising opportunities both on specific webpages and across the site.
Banners and Side slots are available on each page from £675 per month.
Ground Surround Advertising
Contact us for full details of advertising opportunities around the grounds.
There will be a minimum of 24 pitch signs across each venue. These signs will direct competitors, parents, supporters, spectators, and exhibition personnel to the appropriate pitch. Each sign will be 5 feet off the ground and measure 610mm x 813mm, printed in your choice of colours onto two sheets of 4mm white correx and heat welded together to form a “T” board (post up the middle).
Each sign will have the age group i.e. U7 Pitch 1 with your logo / company name and/or website address.
- To sponsor the pitch signs printed with your company details-for one festival will be £980.00
- To sponsor the pitch signs printed with your company details-for two festivals will be £1620.00.
- To sponsor the pitch signs printed with your company details-for all three festivals will be £2320.00.
The match balls provided at the three venues can be printed with your company logo /website address / telephone number on two panels of each rugby ball. During each festival approximately 30 rugby balls will be used in up to 300 games over two days providing huge focus on your company advertising.
- To sponsor the rugby balls-printed with your company details-for one festival will be £1480.00
- To sponsor the rugby balls-printed with your company details-for two festivals will be £2900.00
- To sponsor the rugby balls-printed with your company details-for all three festivals will be £4650.00
There will be only one rugby ball sponsor per festival. The advertising continues for the life of the ball.
There are numerous other sponsorship opportunities. Contact us for further details.
For further details or to reserve any of these opportunities please call Sophie on +44 (0)1628 600 230.
All prices exclude VAT.